You’re a joy. Always. But it’s time for a…
during the week of May 29.
However, I didn’t want you to miss the golden, faith-growing opportunity below.
Grow Your Faith with this Summer Book Study
It’s Tea, God, and Me – Bible Study
We’ll be gathering ~ different gals in different timezones. Isn’t that fun?!
RSVP, grab your tea, a copy of Suzie Eller’s book, Come With Me and let’s gather, grow, and worship for an hour each week.
Other Posts to Help Grow Your Faith the Summer
(Added May 2021)
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Faith Today
- 5 Christians of Color Who Will Encourage Your Faith Walk
- 5 Types of Bible Study for the Hungry Christian
- Ready to Take this 30-Day Bible Reading Challenge?
- Why Is Being a Lukewarm Christian as Dangerous as Not Following Jesus?
Bible Studies to Help Grow Your Faith
Find video and downloadable Bible studies here to help you in your faith walk. Some are free, others cost. All are helpful.